There are several buses with a connection at the Science Centre of Northern Norway. The 20 bus from the city centre arrives via the road Dramsvegen and the 32 and 27 buses via Stakkevollvegen. From the airport the 42 bus goes to Giæverbukta and connects with the 22 and 34 bus to the Science Centre. The Airport Express Coach goes to the city centre, not via the Science Centre.
- 20 (Stakkevollan - Universitetet - Kroken)
- 21 (Sentrum - Universitetet)
- 22 (Giæverbukta - Universitetet - Kroken)
- 27 (Solligården - Tromsdalen - Universitetet)
- 32 (Sentrum - Universitetet - Hamna)
- 34 (Sentrum - Universitetet)
- 36 (Elverhøy - Universitetet)
- 43 (Storelv - Kvaløysletta - Universitetet)
See Tromskortet for precise bus schedules.
There are two taxi companies in Tromsø:
Arriving by foot or bicycle
The Science Centre is a fourty minute walk from the city centre in Tromsø. Transportation by foot or bicycle is available along low-traffic roads and along hiking trails (with ski tracks during wintertime).